Buck Ground Combat Knife Spearpoint 891 GCK Tan
- Ships within 1 Business Day
- Free Shipping
The Ground Combat Knife’s name leaves little to the imagination: it caters to those in dangerous military situations. The GCK comes with a 5.5-inch blade, available in either a Spearpoint or tanto shape. Either way, users get a slender, linear blade consisting mostly of straight edge. The blade steel for both version is 5160 carbon, a suitably rugged choice that can absorb impact handily and maintain an edge for a good length of time.
The GCK’s handle is as linear as its blade: hard lines fill things out towards the pommel while a deep choil and finger guard have been implemented just below the blade. Both blade shapes of the GCK are available with either beige Micarta or black G-10 handle scales; the blades themselves are given a color-coordinated blade coating. A polypropylene sheath is provided for the 9.9 oz. GCK.
• Made in USA: All Components of this knife are made in Idaho, USA
• G10 Micarta Handle: Non-Slip, Utility, and Just Good Lookin'
• Blade: 5160 Spring Steel: great for sharpness, staying sharp, and easy to sharpen
• Spearpoint Edge
• Full Tang
• Forever Warranty: Pass it down to your family blood line and it's still covered under warranty
• Quite Possibly the Best Knife We've Seen for the Money in its Class